Thursday, March 6, 2014

books for baby boy.

last week my book club threw me a little shower for our monthly meeting and it was theeee best!  there are only 5-6 of us who meet each month and we are all major foodies - therefore we go to the best of the best and share the most delicious food.  because they were honoring me and the babe i got to pick and we ate at communal in provo.  we dined just as communal intended and shared a bunch of entrees, sides and desserts.  i loved getting a little taste of everything, especially their amazing dessert.  if you go in the near future, try the butterscotch pudding!  heavenly.

and of course the girls showered me with the sweetest books for baby boy.  it was fun getting some classics as well as some new, unique picks that i haven't seen before!  i can't wait to read every night to my little man.  

my book club is full of women i've only known for a year or two and it's crazy how close we've become.  i feel so lucky to call them my friends.  everyone needs to be part of a book club, it's golden.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Book club is golden. Everyone should have one. We loved showering you with books and food! Can't wait to meet this little guy!

Malorie said...

How you make everything you eat looks delicious?

Related Posts with Thumbnails