Monday, December 9, 2013

just a few more from november.

i hosted book club at my house and made a pretty delicious dinner, if i do say so myself.  hey!  here is my kitchen!  i really like it.
we have the best time reading books but mostly just talking about things we love/hate.  i love these girls so much.  book club is the best!
i made this warm gingerbread cake with homemade caramel sauce 3x in one week.  make it!
i met katie's new babe noah and his sweetness got me really excited for my own coming in april.  eeeee!
my mom and i celebrated brian's birthday with my aunt and uncle at pizzeria seven twelve, one of brian's favorite places.  we ordered multiple appetizers and desserts and it felt just like dining with brian.  gosh i miss him.
we celebrated my dad's birthday.  he loves his crazy gals, cricket included.
cricket ruined my selfie.
we saw catching fire with these cuties and loved it!  i can't wait to see it again.

november was good to us.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Your kitchen is so dreamy. please come over and decorate mine. Because it looks like a piece. of poo. Also, the ruined selfie is probably my favorite picture of you. In fact, I think I am going to set it as your picture in my phone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails